Our Latest News
Property Name: University District Food Bank Borrower: University District Food Bank Funding Partners: Washington State Housing Finance Commission, Washington State Department of Commerce, and the City of Seattle Through the Capital Plus! program, WCRA funded […]
WCRA is proud to sponsor a disadvantaged family for the 2018 holiday season. This is the twelfth year working with the Salvation Army, and sponsorship has become a tradition for WCRA staff members. Many families […]
Property Name: Woodside Manor Borrower: Affordable Communities, Inc. Funding Partner: Washington State Housing Finance Commission WCRA funded Woodside Manor on October 18, 2018. This Bonney Lake property is a market-rate RV park that will be […]
To meet Washington's affordable housing and economic development needs through partnership
Our Guiding Principals
The WCRA endeavors:
- To expand resources for the creation and preservation of real estate based community development in Washington State.
- To expand resources for financing non real estate based loans to emerging nonprofits without access to traditional banking.
- To be a voice for its member financial institutions on affordable housing and community development issues.
- To provide a dynamic risk sharing vehicle to maximize private investment in community development throughout Washington State.
- To operate within a strategic and financially prudent structure.
- To work with public sector entities to promote public/private partnerships that achieve maximum leverage of public dollars.
- To provide value to its members and the communities they serve that will generate and sustain support for WCRA's long term operation and success.