Our Latest News
Property Name: Woodside Manor Borrower: Affordable Communities, Inc. Funding Partners: Washington State Housing Finance Commission WCRA funded Woodside Manor on October 18, 2018. This Bonney Lake property is a market-rate RV park that will be […]
Property Name: Link Studios Apartments Borrower: Mount Baker Housing Association Funding Partners: City of Seattle Link Studios is a 60-unit complex located in the Mt. Baker neighborhood of Seattle. The apartments were originally rented at […]
The Capital Plus! program has received national recognition by the National Council of State Housing Agencies. During the annual State Housing Finance Agencies conference, Capital Plus! was declared the winner of the Special Needs Housing […]
To meet Washington's affordable housing and economic development needs through partnership
Our Guiding Principals
The WCRA endeavors:
- To expand resources for the creation and preservation of real estate based community development in Washington State.
- To expand resources for financing non real estate based loans to emerging nonprofits without access to traditional banking.
- To be a voice for its member financial institutions on affordable housing and community development issues.
- To provide a dynamic risk sharing vehicle to maximize private investment in community development throughout Washington State.
- To operate within a strategic and financially prudent structure.
- To work with public sector entities to promote public/private partnerships that achieve maximum leverage of public dollars.
- To provide value to its members and the communities they serve that will generate and sustain support for WCRA's long term operation and success.