Our Latest News
WCRA Annual Meeting WCRA held it’s 27th Annual Meeting and 11th Annual CRA Luncheon on Friday, February 1st. Guest speakers included Lisa Vatske from the Washington State Housing Finance Commission, Mark Smith, the Executive Director […]
Property Name: Mattawa Seasonal Farmworker Housing Phase 2 Borrower: Washington Growers League Funding Partner: Washington State Department of Commerce WCRA funded Mattawa Phase 2 on December 20, 2018. This property is located in […]
The most recent WCRA Annual Report is now available. The electronic version can be found on our website under Publications. Limited hard copies of the 2018 report are also available by request – please contact […]
To meet Washington's affordable housing and economic development needs through partnership
Our Guiding Principals
The WCRA endeavors:
- To expand resources for the creation and preservation of real estate based community development in Washington State.
- To expand resources for financing non real estate based loans to emerging nonprofits without access to traditional banking.
- To be a voice for its member financial institutions on affordable housing and community development issues.
- To provide a dynamic risk sharing vehicle to maximize private investment in community development throughout Washington State.
- To operate within a strategic and financially prudent structure.
- To work with public sector entities to promote public/private partnerships that achieve maximum leverage of public dollars.
- To provide value to its members and the communities they serve that will generate and sustain support for WCRA's long term operation and success.